Translate

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Christmas Wreath

  I know Christmas is still a long way away, but if you're like me, you get bored of doing the same pattern over and over again. So when I'm doing large projects (like at the moment I've got 2 blankets half done) I like to take a break and crochet something different and small. And as Xmas is getting closer a few small decorations made now (then put away!) will be useful.

  I found this small Christmas wreath. It's a very easy pattern to follow, great for a beginner, and looks lovely around draw handles and door knobs!


  The pattern is written with only 2 colors, but it also works with 3.

 


  The pattern is free and can be found HERE. This pattern is very well written and also has useful photos to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment